Monday, December 24, 2007

Excellent Lucerne Switzerland Hotels

I was looking for one of those Lucerne Switzerland hotels which offer discounts to travelers all the year. The travel reservation staff was given specific instructions to make sure the hotel they would book my room in was well located within the city’s commercial area. That allowed me to move around freely and easily without having to bother much about time constraints. I liked the waterfront area of the city which had some good statues on view. One statue which stood out had a lion carved into the side of a rock wall. The beauty of that statue is one can visualize the emotion and expression on the lion’s face. I have returned from Lucerne some time back but the anguish on the brave and noble lions face is still clearly visible to me. The architecture of most lucerne switzerland hotels is modern in approach to please the present day’s traveler.

1 comment:

jaypee said...

Your blog is providing very outstanding & concerning information always and info in your blog is very useful for me. Jaypee Hotels Resorts and Palaces are deluxe 5 star luxurious hotel in India at low price, providing Business Hotels in Delhi, five star hotels in New Delhi India. Thanks For this amazing post; we will be following your post in future more closely.