Friday, December 7, 2007

Eventful Stays in Lucerne Hotels

It has been a while I have come onto the internet to post. I had been out on a trip to Switzerland. In this recent trip to Switzerland I went visiting Lucerne. It turned out to be one of the finest Swiss cities which took up most of my time. I can however, tell you it was a lovely trip. I managed to see all the sights the hotel staff directed me to. I had to search a list of Lucerne hotels before I finally decided on one of the particular hotels I would like to stay in. I hope to get enough time in the next few weeks to post photos of my trip to Lucerne. French is spoken by a lot of people in Lucerne beside English. It was quite an eventful interaction with the various staff in one of the Lucerne hotels I stayed in during my trip.

No comments: