Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Check Hotels in Lucerne Switzerland

Make sure you check and cross check the requirements you require in the hotels in Lucerne Switzerland with your travel reservation representatives. This is what I learned the hard way when I went visiting Lucerne. Though the hotel they had checked me into was fabulous with extremely good services what they missed out on was making taxi arrangements in advance for a pick up from the airport. I waited for a while before I got in touch with the hotel and they told me they had goofed up somehow! I am sure you will like the sights of Lucerne as they are absolutely beautiful and wonderfully scenic. The hotels in Lucerne Switzerland could however do with some addition to the existing facilities and amenities. The staff at the hotel was very polite and superbly courteous making everyone feel they were staying in a home away from home providing excellent friendly services.

No comments: